A)Bachelor of Theology
The B.Th. program aims to provide adequate ministerial training to candidates in order to equip them for effective Christian service.
Qualifications for Admission:
- Candidates must have successfully completed pre-university course or its equivalent from a recognized university/ Board.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may also apply. Such candidates must produce the proofs of successful completion before the end of the First Semester.
- 10th standard pass candidates who have successfully completed a two-year diploma program from a recognized Theological Institution can also apply.
- SENIOR CANDIDATES
Students whose age is 25 or more than that can apply for B.Th course as senior candidates. Their admission will be finalized only after the student passes the entrance examination. He/She needs to produce a documentary proof of at least One year ministry experience.
- D.Th. is a three-year program for those candidates with pre-university course pass certificate and two-year program for candidates who have achieved II Class in Diploma in Theology from an ATA accredited institution.
- Successful completion of 108-110 credit hours
- Satisfactory field ministry involvement
- Satisfactory formation of character, spirituality & ministry